* February 25: Prayer Gathering at 11:30 am followed by Faculty Q&A from noon - 1:00 pm; online Zoom Student-Led Prayer Gathering at 7:30 pm
* February 26: Ash Wednesday
* March 1: DMIN Incomplete request deadline
* March 3: Chapel at 11:30 am followed by a community lunch at noon
* March 9 -13: Concentrated Course Week I
* March 10: Chapel at 11:30 am followed by a community lunch at noon
You can also check
seminary dates and library hours on the website calendar.
The seminary is
nearing the end of its search for a new Professor of pastoral Care. The last
candidate will be visiting the seminary Sunday through Tuesday, February
On Tuesday Feb. 25 at
Noon, there will be a Q&A session with current students in room 304 from
12:00-1:00 pm Central Time.
All current students
in all programs are invited to attend the Q&A either in person or via Zoom.
If you wish to join us online, please click here.
Come celebrate I❤Phillips week in the Student Commons all day
on February 11.
During I❤Phillips, we celebrate and thank our donors as
we recognize the many ways their gifts make all of Phillips possible from the
building to the physical and virtual classroom.
Department will provide bagels during the morning class break, Valentine’s
candy all day long, and a drawing for a FREE I❤Phillips t-shirt for all who participate.
Students not on campus
that week can still participate, just email Malisa at Malisa.email@example.com and she will give you instructions to